Selleys Knead It Aqua
A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things. It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. It comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part. The product hardens in 20 – 30 minutes after mixing, to a white solid material.
- Will not sag, run or drip.
- Easy to use – no mess.
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing.
- Good adhesive strength.
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications.
- Good gap filling properties.
- Long-lasting, durable solution.
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently.
- Can be used under fresh or salt water.
- Longer set time (less than 20 min).
- Suitable for contact with drinking water. Complies with AS/NZS 4020, QAS Type Test Certificate No.: 8649.
- Higher tack for underwater repairs.